Are you interested in being a volunteer for Industry Giants?
We love our volunteers and we cannot do the show without your help. Volunteers get the chance to help put on Industry Giants, network with our speakers, get free admission and also get free lunch! We are looking for dedicated people who genuinely want to help us put on a great show. Volunteer positions are now available to everyone and you do not have to be a student to apply.
We have both general and technical positions available. If you have experience with cameras, sound equiptment and know basic camera framing please apply for tech crew. Otherwise, please apply for general crew. Due to the overwhelming response of people wanting to volunteer for Industry Giants, we have a few requirements.
How to Apply:
1) You must be available all day on Saturday, September 16th from 7am to 7pm. (Don't worry, you will get a break)
2) Email the application below to vpabosg [at] gmail [dot] com by midnight on July 31, 2017.
3) Please place your application in the body text of your email. Please no attachments (Word Docs, PDFs, etc)
PRO TIP: It is highly recommended to get your application in ASAP as positions will be filled as qualified and accepted as applications come in. Don’t get left out and apply early!
Application (must be complete to qualify):
1. In under 200 words, tell me your full name and a little bit about yourself. What are your dreams and goals in our industry?
2. Have you worked a previous IG and if so, what year and what did you do?
3. If you attended a school, what school do or did you attend, major and graduation date?
4. Would you be interested in working general crew or tech crew? If interested in tech crew, do you have experience with cameras and sound equipment?
5. Are you available before the event to help us with promoting Industry Giants?
6. We do most of our communication through email. What is the best email address to reach you at?
7. What is your cell phone number?
Accepted applicants will be notified of acceptance via email in early August.
I look forward to meeting you! Good luck to all!